Standalones on el Capitan?

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon May 2 09:34:43 EDT 2016

On 2.05.2016 15:46, John Dixon wrote:

>> Subject: Re: Standalones on el Capitan?
>> To: use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
>> From: peter.brett at livecode.com
>> Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 09:40:32 +0100
>>
>> On 02/05/2016 09:36, RM wrote:
>>> My spending has now stopped, and will not start again as I simply do not
>>> have $999 for any software whatsoever.
>> Maybe you should have purchased a subscription during one of the _many_
>> "$299/year forever" offers that LiveCode ran last year, then.
>
> Trite comments like this are not about to endear you to the 'unwashed masses' of the liveCode tribe...

Hey; watch it: I had a bath just after Christmas!

Nothing is going to endear me except, possibly, the chance to BUY a
version of Livecode that
won't suddenly turn into a pumpkin when the clock strikes twelve, and
certainly not at $999.

Plus, I don't have a set of glass slippers (nor, for that matter, a set
of glass hill-walking boots).

Best, Richmond.