Vertical progress bar

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Tue Jun 28 16:58:48 EDT 2016

> I wonder how a 45 degree progress bar could be made?

A progress bar widget with arbitrary rotation would be relatively easy,
perhaps a good first widget project, should anyone be looking for such a
thing.

There's even some code for a progress bar widget lying around in the
LiveCode GitHub repo...
https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/develop/extensions/widgets/progressbar/progressbar.lcb