Right-Clicks and Double-Clicks don't work in LC8

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jun 25 15:29:23 EDT 2016

Alan wrote:
 > Seems to be a problem with BVG Docu. Perhaps someone else can confirm?
 >
 > Unfortunately it doesn't complete initialisation on my system and I
 > also can't use it's prefs so perhaps that contributes to the issue...?

In all fairness, Björnke replied off-list noting that BVG Docu doesn't
affect the message path, so it seems that's an unlikely candidate.

One way to narrow this down relatively quickly would be to remove half
your plugins and restart LC, repeating until you're down to one.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems