Access mounted volumes on Windows from LC?

Mark Talluto mark at canelasoftware.com
Wed Jun 22 11:52:10 EDT 2016

> On Jun 22, 2016, at 4:02 AM, Ben Rubinstein <benr_mc at cogapp.com> wrote:
>
> I need to deploy an app to a remote Windows machine which is not under my control.

The first thing to check is permission access to that folder. Have your program do a sample write to that location and get the results. Sometimes you need to verify by trying to read the known file you just tried to write. If the your are not successful, the computer may be locked down by IT. Work with IT to get the permissions you need. If the user has not installed lock down software, see that the currently signed in user has permissions to the location on the drive you want access to.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://www.livecloud.io/>
canelasoftware.com <http://www.canelasoftware.com/>