Get url "file:///..."

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Jun 21 13:13:27 EDT 2016

> On Jun 21, 2016, at 10:09 AM, Klaus major-k <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:
>
>> Yes, that works well. Thank you.
>> But it gives me the html source code.
>
> yes, I thought that is what you were after! Not?

Yeah, that's what I thought.  I made that incorrect assumption when the first proximate problem was an empty 'it'.

And, Klaus' is equivalent to what Mike did, so maybe there is something intermittent.  Like Mike said, a network drive?

If you don't want the raw HTML, it might be easier to ask whether XML or CSV files are available for downloading.  Or a JSON interface.  The HTML will change without notice.