Slight annoyance from MacKiev

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:18:54 EDT 2016

Of course,as the kind of guy who fishes in rubbish bins, I'm going to
use some of those
demos by trying to duplicate their functionality in Livecode [let's not
get into
how on earth I'm going to get hold of such high quality graphics], and
then use
some of them as the basis of some of my Summer Livecode classes.

R.