Control? Object?

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sun Jun 19 12:56:04 EDT 2016

To me the terms "control" and "object" are synonymous. When someone talks of
"controls" I immediately assume they come from a C+ background, whereas if
they refer to "objects" I feel more at home.  On the other hand, "the number
of controls" is standard syntax and "the number of objects" throws an error.

However, is a card or stack an "object"? The word "canvas" has started to
appear recently which I find a bit disconcerting!

Hugh Senior
FLCo