"Error description: set: license limit exceeded"

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jun 15 16:45:52 EDT 2016

Deprecated doesn't mean gone, it means basically no longer useful, either
because it's been replaced by something better or because it no longer
applies. Typically the original term is retained in the language for
backward compatibility, but use in new code going forward is discouraged.

This is like the numtochar you use in Deva Writer, which is no longer
necessary in LC7+.  It doesn't break scripts but using newer syntax is more
powerful and convenient.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com