"Error description: set: license limit exceeded"

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Jun 15 16:16:17 EDT 2016

The function should stick around for a little bit because some old scripts might still check.

The generation of the error is strange, though--that may indicate a need for some snipping.  I suspect there is a check that never succeeds, but never has somehow occurred.

Just for fun:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deprecation