"Error description: set: license limit exceeded"

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:04:59 EDT 2016

Deprecated doesn't mean removed.  In this case, it looks like the code is
still there, but limits set to 0 (IE infinite)  Kinda surprised the code is
still there though, doesn't seem like it would be needed for backwards
compatability. Of course excising it would (probably?) be far more than a
just a snip snip snip.