"Error description: set: license limit exceeded"

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:15:46 EDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com> wrote:

> I would very much like to be Indy disqualified.

Me too . . . a couple of years of that, and I'd retire.

For that matter, that revenue  would let me sell for enough to retire.

Even given that my retirement needs have gone up now that I've driven a '27
Cadillac . . .

As to the error, it seems it has come up a few times in discussions over
> the years.
>
> Because of the word 'set', it feels like it has to do with too many lines
> in a script that is set in a standalone.  But, I thought those limits had
> been removed.  Just it case, scriptLimits() can be checked.  It should be
> 0,0,0,0.

That occurred to me--but there is nowhere in my code that sets a script!
 (that, and i'm in the IDI . . .)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462