browser widget again

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Wed Jun 15 15:03:06 EDT 2016

I have the same sort of problem. It seems that calling javascript from
Livecode with "do someFunction in browser" does not return anything even if
the Javascript function does return a value? Or maybe the returned value
needs to be of a certain type?

If you write javascript that calls Livecode I think there is no issue, but
for accessing existing pages I think we can't get results from javascript
functions.