strange experience in Windows standalone with windowshape

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:00:30 EDT 2016

Silly question but.. Is the image id that you're setting your windowshape
to an imported image or a referenced image?  While it doesn't explain the
2nd window having a windowshape and the first not (unless both do have
windowshapes set...) ,it might explain why the windowshape for the first is
blank if things occur before the reference is fulfilled.