strange experience in Windows standalone with windowshape

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Jun 14 15:38:16 EDT 2016

Hi Klaus:

I may not have seen all your responses, but did you try adding "with
messages" to your code or delaying the card advance using "end in"?

wait 5 secs with messages

Or:

send "goNextCard" to me in 5 seconds

command goNextCard
   go next cd
end goNextCard

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 6/14/16, 6:56 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Klaus major-k"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of klaus at major-k.de>