[OT-ish] WWDC things of interest

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 14 10:46:19 EDT 2016

I emailed Kevin and proposed another funding round, for universal voice
support across all platforms for all digital assistants.  We paid Monte to
give us hooks into Dragon (for both voice in and out), because Siri wasn't
available.  For those keeping score at home, I think there are now 5:
 Siri, Google Now, Cortana, Alexa, and Dragon, serving different
platforms.  It would therefore be great to have a way to get voice
recognition and voice feedback on all.