New sections for This Week in LiveCode

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Mon Jun 13 08:39:04 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

With Panos's help I've added two new sections to the 'This Week in
LiveCode' newsletter.

- The "Bug Report of the Week" showcases one of the most useful or most
interesting bug reports that we've received recently, with some notes on
why we thought it was particularly worthy of attention

- The "Help Needed" section is for anyone who's felt like getting
involved in the LiveCode open source project but has found it hard to
find a good area to which to contribute.  Each week the newsletter will
list some interesting tasks of various types and difficulties that might
be a good starting point.  If you feel like tackling one of them, let me
know and I'll provide as much support as I can.

                                                 Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Technical Project Manager