Raspberry Pi GPIO

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:43:13 EDT 2016

Richard,

You initial gut reaction is STILL correct.   Currently the only solution
available to livecoders is the file method.  The performance of this
solution is terrible and limits the types of real world problems that
can be solved with livecode and raspberry pi.

It would be wonderful if someone could write a library that allowed
direct access to the actual GPIO driver.  I am hoping someone with
LiveCode builder skills will solve this problem.  If python can do it,
so can livecode.

-= Mike