Cost of app development...

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:14:59 EDT 2016

Maybe I'm a poisonous toad (OK, OK, don't answer that one: I am a
poisonous toad), but I feel very funny
about these claims:

Battle-tested at 10,000 companies by 200,000 developers with over
100,000 apps.

Craft your application in minutes [who is naive enough to fall for that
one?]

Certainly, if the first claim is true, surely at least one Livecode
developer must have heard about appgyver before: anyone?

Richmond.