mergExtSocket stuff?

Jerry Daniels me at jerrydaniels.com
Wed Jun 8 19:17:48 EDT 2016

Thanks for the quick reply, Monte! And congrats on your new position there at LC.

Yeah, I noticed that the button in the Copy Files pane of the standalone settings lit up when I chose iOS.

I was thinking of sending datagrams and your stuff seemed more straight-forward. With the engine stuff, do I just write to socket like I would ordinarily?

Best, Jerry