The 'startup' message not working in IDE

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Jun 8 16:27:37 EDT 2016

I like the way it works now. I usually have a startup handler in the first card of an app which gets things going, loads libraries etc. When I want to test the app in the IDE, I just execute

send "startup" to cd "startcard" of stack "myinitialstack"

from the message box. That way the test run only starts when I want it to start.

Just my two Eurocents.

Graham

Sent from my iPad