[ANN] Release 8.0.2 RC1

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 01:42:52 EDT 2016

This was a bad case of "Richmond's Silly Buggers":

1. A cache on my Xubuntu system had suddenly had an attack of bloat so
there was NO space left on my HOME partition; something I did not see
(because, previously, I had 1.5 GB space) before I attempted installation.

2. I messed around with the GRUB thing and booted into a recovery mode
and managed to delete a few gratuitous installs to make space.

3. Subsequently no problems whatsoever.

4. Sorry for spoiling your day.

Richmond.