OT: Once more

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 18:33:08 EDT 2016

Ah k. I'll have to see if I can find a high power tp-link for this.  I like
the alpha i'm using now, but if a tp-link will work I can always add a
reflector or windsurfer antenna to get the range I'm hoping for, plus I
have a couple 9dBi rubber duckie antennas (and a 2.4 yagi, though it would
be a pain for what I'm doing) .  Another option would be to find a 5.8 that
will work since it will give better line of site distance, but I'd prefer
to stick with 2.4 since I can't guarantee the end user will have a dual
band wifi capability.

I guess the other option is I can just declare myself apple incompatible
since it works so well with EVERYTHING else. I'll have to borrow an iphone
or ipad and see if that makes it tank too.

I don't suppose you have the exact listing for the tp-link available?