OT: Pi tripod case

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:15:19 EDT 2016

Yeah, I'm thinking a hex socket to fit the nut (external socket, so full
piece thickness can be maintained for strength) then I have this handy
paste stuff that is used for glass bedding.  I can coat the nut threads to
keep them clear and paste it in.  Having decided to design a case mount
rather than a case, it should be considerably easier now.