Looking for suggestions on how to approach this...

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:18:22 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am looking for a way to cycle through a large list of urls and capture
the home page and the about page (if it exists...some sites don't have one)
using LC 8.

My desired output would be a single pdf file per url.

Is LC 8 a good solution since I will need to do this on a regular basis and
each list may become a couple of thousand urls?

Can revBrowserPrint be used to output a pdf directly?

The ideal solution would be to feed a list of urls and the app would start
working on producing pdfs (using the url excluding the domain as the name
for the pdf).

Any suggestions on this would be great.

thanks,

Glen