Has anyone got to the end of the BMI Calculator example?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Jun 7 12:00:18 EDT 2016

Thanks - doesn’t always work for me. The thing has actually got into a loop now… telling me to edit some script but not apparently letting me do it. I’m tired of this. I REALLY want to understand LC8 and my next step was to see if I could adapt an old desktop app of mine to HTML5, but right now there are too many concepts I haven’t grasped so I can’t start. Grrr.

Graham