Feature Exchange any one?

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Tue Jun 7 04:27:25 EDT 2016

Hi James,

Q1 - yes, that's fine by me, as long as you've signed the CLA
http://livecode.com/store/account/contributor-agreement-signup
(I'm not going to make too much of a habit of committing things on other
people's behalves, but the datagrid docs are important and I really
appreciate the time you and Paul have taken / are taking to help with this)
:-)

Q2 - we don't currently have good 'support' for combining sub-guides into
one, so at the moment I'd prefer just one markdown file if that's ok.

Q3 - I think that's a sensible approach, yes!