Card SnapShot from Negative Rect?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jun 6 16:52:33 EDT 2016

Thanks for the idea Bernd.  I'm trying to snapshot the card because I want
to capture multiple objects/groups that are present in a designated rect,
along with the card background pattern (where theRect includes negative
values).

export snapshot from rect theRect of this cd at size 120,120 to img "map"

I supposed I could ignore the card and temporarily group the controls to
be able to snapshot from a single object, but then I have to relayer
everything back to where it was originally.  This is not ideal, but
possible.

AFAIK, it's not possible to designate multiple objects for a snapshot, is
it?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 6/6/16, 12:42 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of BNig"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of