Card SnapShot from Negative Rect?

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Mon Jun 6 16:35:25 EDT 2016

Scott,
The important thing to recognize is that if you specify the rect in the snapshot command, you are essentially getting the data from the screenshot, but if you take a snapshot from a group, you get the data before it goes to the screen, where it exists in memory.

I had a situation where a user was getting an extremely pixelated image from a screen snapshot. Putting the desired region on a group and using the syntax BNig suggests eliminates the possibility of this happening.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org