LC 8 Random crash with QT set the filename of player on OS X

Phil Jimmieson phil at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Jun 6 05:58:02 EDT 2016

Hi Tiemo,
if you start Apple's Activity Monitor application (it's in the utilities folder) and choose "all processes" , the information displayed includes whether or not the process is 64 bit or 32 bit (it's the column labelled "kind" - If your rows don't include that column, then right click a column heading or a blank column heading and choose "kind" from the list).