files and data base on Android

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Jun 2 16:34:28 EDT 2016

Alain,

The files are in "the engine folder". "the engine folder" is read-only. The
database must be copied to "the documents folder" and then opened. Change
the extension of the .apk to .zip and open the zip file to examine the apk
files The "copy files" will be in the "assets" folder.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net