RevErrorDisplay Window 1 pixel wide

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Jun 1 09:07:20 EDT 2016


Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami it may well be that this is happening on lots of
our machines - but only someone as perceptive as yourself could see
something 1 pixel wide! :)




Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote
> I get this quite regularly in 8 or 8.1 dp 1
> 
> there may be an error in my script.. and the revErrorDisplay script opens,
> but it is 1 px wide and perhaps only 100 x tall… If I'm not careful I
> don't see it as it may blend in with my desktop background (stars)
> 
> Anyone else seeing this?
> 
> I have no recipe
> 
> BR
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list

> use-livecode at .runrev

> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode





-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/RevErrorDisplay-Window-1-pixel-wide-tp4705346p4705347.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list