[ ANN ] Release 8.1.0 DP-3

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Sat Jul 30 09:18:56 EDT 2016

The new URL library is licensed with per-user costs so it can¹t go into
OSS. There are libraries out there. The platform is open source. That
means that you can add any one you choose free of charge.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 30/07/2016, 13:50, "use-livecode on behalf of Roger Eller"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of