Licensing AGAIN [was: Sharing FontLab Plugin]

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sun Jul 24 08:18:01 EDT 2016

I tried to follow this thread as closely as I can, however there are some things still not clear to me regarding TEXT ONLY scripts. This is in regards to the fora and this very list. If we are discussing scripts on here, how are we to judge if the person replying used a community version and thus making the script viral or not. I think we need a clear statement on what happens to snippets posted here and over at the fora, otherwise…

THIS WAS WRITTEN IN THE COMMUNITY VERSION!!!

— all your script are belong to us

on mouseUp

end mouseUp

on mouseDown