Find & Replace

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:19:27 EDT 2016

If you're using find and replace in the script editor, when choosing the
source either choose "current tab" or "all tabs" and the buttons will
become available.

If you're using the other find.. (from the edit menu, or while NOT in the
script editor window, hit the keys to bring up search.
Type in what you want to search for, then choose where you want to search.
(such as in this stack file and its stack files)  Click find, and it'll
create a list detailing where the string was found.  choose one, type in
what you want to replace it with and click "replace all"
You can probably select more than 1 line to "replace all" at a time but I
didn't try it.