UN-FullScreen a Stack?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jul 23 10:04:08 EDT 2016

Richmond wrote:

 > And here is what the 7.1.4 dictionary has to say, blow an icon that
 > says liveResizing IS a feature
 >
 > on Macintosh:
 > "On Mac OS, Unix, and Windows systems, the liveResizing property has
 > no effect."
 >
 > Ha, Ha, Ha: very nearly got a hernia laughing at that one.
 >
 > The BIG QUESTION has to be:
 >
 > "Where does this property have an effect?"

If you read the description of what liveResizing used to do, you may
also have noticed that OS X never did that.  The property was useful in
Mac OS 9 and earlier, now long past EOL.

With LC v8.0 and later the property is now officially deprecated, though
I'm not sure why that isn't noted in the v8.1 Dictionary.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems