paypal encrypted buttons using lc

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:59:17 EDT 2016

I just turned the corner on understanding the old method, I suspect i'll be
able to make it work once sha-256 is implemented.  And now I _think_ I have
an inkling of what you mean re: the cgi on file and back confirming the
correct info.  I can see more reading in my immediate future. Thank you
much for the guidance.