Sharing Stacks

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jul 16 11:20:27 EDT 2016

-hh wrote:

 > The revonline stacks *ARE* on github.
 >
 > Last change revonlinelibrary.rev: a year ago
 > Last change revonline.rev: 3 months ago
 >
 > I wonder why Richard speaks of work-"load"
 > of the core team by revOnline?

I don't recall ever seeing pull requests on that from anyone else.

 > Who did it last did it *very* good, runs stable.
 > The database handling is a well working script.
 > The display works well after updating preferences
 > (don't use the old one from before the "rebirth"
 > 3 months ago).

If no one's asking for changes then no changes would need to be made.

 > Not sent from anybody's iPhone

Send from Thunderbird in Ubuntu on a custom-built PC

:)

(Why does Apple believe anyone cares about which email client was used
to send a message?)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems