Sharing Stacks

-hh hh at hh.on-rev.com
Fri Jul 15 16:11:29 EDT 2016

I added an info field who's text should be
deleted or replaced by a "readme" to the zip.

The empty zipContainer is just a template.
Of course everybody can add features to his
filled container (for example the ability
to extract parts of the zip only).

*** It is at any rate now a method to upload
(zipped) widgets to revOnline. ***

p.s. How about a *control* that is a
'scripted zip container'? As part of
'PowerTools'?