Pass multiple strings as params via "command"

dsc at swcp.com dsc at swcp.com
Thu Jul 14 19:35:37 EDT 2016

I get the error even with something like this:

	test "a", format("b" & slash & "c")

It seems to occur when there are multiple parameters and one of the values of the 2nd or higher parameter includes a slash.

I have seen "can't find handler" as the error string for other weird errors.

I guess the workaround is to put a temporary test button on the stack and use that to test the command.