Having major Livecode problems

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Jul 14 18:08:39 EDT 2016

Ditto all your issues here… mysterious… one thing seems to have helped and that is to set all stacks to

destroyStack
destroyWindow

on close.

I believe this is the same as choosing "Close and removed from memory"  Although even now, occasionally I get the "stack XYZ is open do you want to purge" even though I *did* close that stack and removed it from memory.

At any rate, it seems to help when working with many stacks, the ones you are not using are indeed not in memory. After setting this for ever and any stack I open/create, my crashes started to go down…