[ANN] Sharing FontLab Plugin

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Thu Jul 14 13:29:54 EDT 2016

Roger Eller Wrote:
> On Jul 14, 2016, at 7:17 AM, Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com> wrote:
>
> This is Awesome!  In OS X it works as expected, but in Windows 7 the Index
> fields, and point size field are shorter than the content.  Clicking a
> letter takes you "near" the letter in the font list, but is off a few
> letters.
>
> Thanks for sharing this.
>
> ~Roger

Thanks, Roger. Since I don’t have a Windows machine, I must leave it up to Windows users to fix these deficiencies, if they wish, of course. I expect Unix to have a few problems as well?

I hope that if someone finds a universal fix . . . a distinct possibility given that I’m not a “real programmer”, they will share it with me.

Thanks,

Roger