[ANN] Sharing FontLab Plugin

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Thu Jul 14 13:14:24 EDT 2016

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> On Jul 14, 2016, at 7:16 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
> Also, what issues have you found with font selection/text editing in v8 that are not present in earlier versions?

An unwieldy font list for one. It would be great if it were typing reactive or if it had a letter index like I have in FontLab. Having to move from pane to pane when working on content and fonts etc. is a pain.

I may have misspoke about v8 being different from earlier versions. Sorry if that’s the case, I didn’t mean to go over the differences in the properties inspector like we already did ad nauseum.

Thanks,

Roger