Having major Livecode problems

pink nabble at mad.pink
Thu Jul 14 12:26:10 EDT 2016

Things got better for a while, and now I am back to having Livecode crash
constantly, but again, just on 2 of my 3 computers. (Unfortunately it's the
2 that I am working on most often.)

I've started at least getting some crash reports, so i started putting them
into a ticket, but these crashes can come as often as every 5 minutes, so I
keep losing a lot of work.

Deleteing my prefs file definitely helps short term, but besides being a
pain it is only temporary.

I also don't have anything to help pinpoint why it is happening. This
morning, Livecode has crashed on me 6 times, and it happened (in order)
when:
-switching from "Point" to "Browse" via clicking the tools palette
-(in browse mode) deleting a field off a card
-switching from "Browse" to "Point" via shortcut (Command-Option-Tab)
-(in browse mode) opening the property window of a navbar widget
-(in point mode) clicking on a button which was supposed to send me to a
different card
-while editing a script I right clicked on a command and chose "Go to
definition" (which was on the stack script)