Windows Equivalents for Shell: cp (copy)

-hh hh at hh.on-rev.com
Tue Jul 12 17:57:21 EDT 2016

The interesting question about that is now:
What is in memory after
[1] save?
[2] save as?
[3] save copy as (not yet implemented)?

If I'm correct then it is ALWAYS the same, NOTHING is
changed in memory. Only with [2] the file on disk is
changed to which the object in memory links (and which
is used for the next save or revert command).

So we can use save and one or both of [2] or [3].
This yields of course different backup methods, but your
work goes on in any case with an unchanged object in memory.