portrait upside-down (iOS)

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Tue Jul 12 09:46:40 EDT 2016

Glad it worked.

The settings are literally for setting the display when the user first starts the app…

My, albeit, vague  understanding is that setting is used even before the startUp handler is executed. In other words, the setting for the time the splash screen is being displayed.

be well,
randy

Randy Hengst
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com