screen capture from LC as video?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jul 12 02:37:45 EDT 2016

Thanks Hugh - my current proposed workflow includes developing a
Powerpoint Œtemplate¹, using LC to process and generate personalised audio
files and graphics from Œraw¹ assessment data, using LC to Œmerge¹ the
personalised graphics and audio files into copies of the Powerpoint
template file, and then using a 3rd party Powerpoint to video converter to
batch convert the individual Powerpoint files to videos. Anything that
could simplify and/or replace that process is certainly worth
investigating!

Best regards,

Terry...

On 12/07/2016 4:03 pm, "use-livecode on behalf of FlexibleLearning.com"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of