screen capture from LC as video?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Jul 10 22:45:36 EDT 2016

LC has some really nice export features allowing you to save the screen, bits of it or specific objects to images or PDF. What I’d really like to do however is to export LC ‘presentations’ direct to video, so that I can switch from delivering personalised but static PDFs (assessment/feedback reports) to personalised, and hopefully more engaging, videos. I’m investigating scripting PowerPoint and/or Keynote in conjunction with LC to populate and export from custom templates to achieve what I’m looking for but I’d much rather be working entirely in LC

I know that video export from LC isn’t currently possible, and is unlikely to be on the LC team's development radar, but is this the sort of thing that could potentially be implemented as an external by someone with the right skills?

Terry…

Terry Judd  | Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Department of Medical Education<http://medicine.unimelb.edu.au/medical-education>
The University of Melbourne<http://www.unimelb.edu.au>
M: 0435 961 594  |  E: terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:tsj at unimelb.edu.au>
Publications<https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=XC5s6wwAAAAJ&hl=en>