Parsing a PDF file

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 10 10:20:37 EDT 2016

Mark Wieder wrote:

> On 07/09/2016 08:54 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> Across the US we're beginning to see a revolution in government data
>> sharing.
>
> <cough>
> Except, of course, when it comes to actual data.

Hi Mark. See my reply to Richard. The actual data I wanted was how the election turned out.
The essential reply was: Sorry, we have limited access to our data.

It is interesting that the County’s IT department is working overtime providing county parcel data, even though there has been no pressure to do so.
I think it is because there are programmers there, and they love to program. A trait not uncommon among us LC folks.

Jim Hurley