Getting Library Stacks into Memory

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jul 9 13:59:03 EDT 2016

On 07/09/2016 10:13 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> One might even say it becomes the "parent script" of the control.
>
> If only we had a word to describe that unique role clearly...  ;)

Ah... the problems of trying to set up a one-to-one correspondence
between technical terms and natural language. If we want a technical
word to describe that behavior then we would need to find something that
closely mimic that behavior or at least find some behavior in real life
that suggests the behavior of the behavior mechanism...

...let's see... what might that be?

Besides, wouldn't we want to specify *two* parents? If you're going to
go the single parent route, it's a short hop to Oswald acted alone, and
from there to the CIA is behind 9/11, and we never went to the moon.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com