Get fillGradient props

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Fri Jul 8 16:48:44 EDT 2016

This is all great fuel for the scripting style panel at the conference. Also we have:

- strict compilation
- being even stricter by also declaring repeat loop iteration variables (I do this)
- declaring variables at the top of the handler or in the block they are used. Ali and I do the latter and Peter B thinks it's poor style because we don't have block scoped variables.
- anything else we can come up with

Cheers

Monte

Sent from my iPhone